Bright Language Test has become the standard language assessment tool in many multinational companies, which use the test for recruitment purposes and also in the organization and budgeting of language courses. It is eligible for CPF.
I am a certified Bright Test agent. If you are interested in having a training course validated by a Bright test at the end, or simply having your English level assessed in a quick and easy way and receive a Bright Certificate, which you can then add to your CV, contact me and I’ll arrange for the test to be taken at my place in the centre of Lille or at your place of residence or work. It’s an online computer test which only take one hour. It’ll give you a good assessment of your level and you’ll get a certificate too.
- At present Bright tests exist for the assessment of 11 different languages and are used in 80 countries.
- The test lasts from 45 to 60 minutes and contains two sections:
– Grammar and structures (60 questions)
– Oral comprehension (60 questions)
- The results are based on a scale of 0 (complete beginner) to 5 (bilingual).
- The candidate has immediate access to the report once the test is completed.
- There’s also a Bright Level A Test, which is specifically designed to evaluate lower levels.